- QWNERSHIP Joint-stock company
TRADITION STARTED 1949
COMPANY PRIVATIZED 1991
BANK VUB a.s., Trnava branch, Slovakia
ASSETS 0,9 million €
SALES 1,0 million €
EXPORT Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, England, France,
PARTNERS Schneider electric, OEZ Letohrad, Legrand France, ABB, Siemens
FACILITIES 1900 m2 manufacturing, 300 m2 retail and 150 m2 offices.
- The manufacturing plant is located in Piešťany, a country seat only 30 kilometers from Trnava and 85 km from Bratislava and Austrian borders, and three kilometres from a major freeway intersection.
- Advisory services and help in solving the problems in electrical engineering. Electrical instrumentation and control panel engineering.
Company products and services
- Manufacturing electrical switchgear for industrial and residental use and electrical control panels for industry. The low voltage switchgear up to 1500 V and 4500 A, insulated for IP 65. Hight voltage switchgear and transformer stations up to 36 kV. The equipment is manufactured according to customer prints and specifications. Manufacturing metal switchgear enclosures, cubicles, panels and boxes. Installation and integration of switchboards including testing and commissioning.
Whole sale and retail
- Wholesale and retail trade in eletrical parts and components, for industrial and residential construction and for maintenance.